Despite holding out as long as we could, it is still unclear whether The Rumor Mill will be able to open tonight. There are some basic logistic problems with getting food delivered, staff on-site, and parking that just made it a mess. I spoke with Matt Milani a moment ago and while he is hopeful that he may be able to open sometime later today, the uncertainty of it all convinced us that the right thing was to just move locations.
I feel truly fortunate that The Second Chance Saloon (5888 Robert Oliver Place, Columbia, MD) had earlier offered to host and was available tonight to sub in at the last minute. This is very generous and very much appreciated.
So game on. See you all at 6:00 pm.